Ice has a new problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobber

Reaction score
Bobber dosnt find his old thread, so he decided to write here.Bobber has new problem hi thinking that its from heat (from lemp), he is using one 250w HPS and 400w MH on 9 plants.Look at leaves guys.What do you think?They are a wet too.

sumazinta.JPG

sumazinta2.JPG

could be temp or nute burns how much nutes are u feeding them? might want to flush them out but i could be wrong:ccc:

I add some nutriens, but a little bit, I dont think so that they have to burn from nutriens.

well like i said it could be and i also might be wrong just thought it looked like it cause i just went through the same problem

New Fry Setup 058.jpg

New Fry Setup 063.jpg

Look at this photo its from nutriens, the are not very tnice, they are involuted from nutriens:)

susisuke.JPG

It was :) 6 month ago.BTW, what is the strain of your bud, very nice too?

well i bought a bag of skunk that my boy had grown and it was sweet i got two seeds out of it so i threw them in a pot and waam there it was lol i never cut the tops on that one i just let it go its own way lol i should of cut it would of had more budz. but i will still get alot off her. here are some more of my budz plus there is a clone in there wich would be the small one hope u like:D i also have a post on here called Sample that i tried last night wasnt fully cured but had to try it and damn it was good lol

skunk14.jpg

skunk15.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm 019.jpg

snip snip 003.jpg

16 oz cup 004.jpg

Latest posts

Back