if i get busted with 6 am i gonna end upeating porridge?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i think if they can stick a "intent to supply"on you the outcome is alot worse.however this doesn't concern me as i gonna grow entirely for personal.i hope your friend is ok smeg,any idea how he got his *** busted?

:eek: ..................
London Police Accused Of Water Torture - via news.sky.co.uk

Six Scotland Yard officers have been suspended over allegations of “waterboarding” drug suspects.

The men are said to have pushed the suspects’ heads repeatedly into buckets or bowls of water in a bid to force them to reveal the locations of drugs.

The accusations suggest they were simulating the notorious “waterboard” torture techniques employed against al Qaeda suspects by CIA staff.

The incidents are said to have taken place at the homes of four young men arrested on suspicion of drug offences at properties in North London in November

The case was abandoned four months later when the Crown Prosecution Service said it would not have been in the public interest to proceed. It is understood that the trial, by revealing the torture claims, would have compromised the criminal investigation into the six officers.
UKTimes...

the uk raised pot to a "Class B" drug in January...:eek:

mrspliffy said:
any of you guys know what type of punishment you would get if the law busted you with say 6 plants growing in a tent at your home for personal use.would you end up in jail(no previous).i know 6 plants aint a lot i live in uk and want to start up again but wifey keeps nagging that i'll end up in jail.opinions please......

if your wife is against it find a new one ?(only j/k)
go very carefully ,,spouses can turn you in without a bat of an eyelid ,,

im my experiance (uk based)

a severe warning and your plants destroyed ,,
but that was because they could see i wasnt a big time charlie and couldnt be arsed with the paper work :p
but having to start allover again is crap

ususlly for 6 plants personally use ,,its a small fine ,,but ,,,,,,,you might just get a jobs worth who needs to get his quota of arrests ,,

but i seriously doubt jail time unless they can prove you were growing with intent ,,also if they do bust ya ,,,as long as they find is nothing growing ,,they cannot do you for having any of the equipment set up ,,or any seeds they may find
they explained that to my exhusband when he insisted they looked in my grow room ,,they have to find something growing ,,,,

just be safe and tell no one :peace:

it aint just the wifes/girlfriends

you males can be just as bad
lol who us... nahhh lol jp
but no i know. i did state teat BF's too in one my posts tho. lol
i knew if i didnt i'd get it form one the girls here . LOL

everyone trusts they GF/wife man. and yet some still get busted cuz of. and tehn they sit an "aw man i loved her" i trusted her. i thought she loved me.... me, i jus laff under my breath at the ignorance of it all.
same happens to women to. crazy BF/hubby...

sorry zip i missed that one ,,,
,and of course i wasnt speaking about any you guys on here im sure non of you would ever turn like that :p

ok enough creeping ,,:D

:48:

ANY loose lip is more than capable of sinking a ship. All it takes is someone aware of your grow to take you down. What they don't know can't hurt you.

Shhhh...:rolleyes: Keep it between you and the girls...

Latest posts

Back