If Your Pet Could Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho friends,

OK, So science invents a way that your critter can talk to you, What on earth do you think your pet would have to say to you ??
I know my cat gets mad at me sometimes, and it's a race between us to see if he can piss in my slippers before I kill him. But if he could talk I think he would ask for some rolling papers for his catnip. LOL

How about your pet ???

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

My cat would probably say

"Hey man, why do you keep buying me the cheap cat food ... there's much nicer, more expensive food out there. What did I do to deserve this ?
An' why don't you let me stay out all night ? Those couple of toms that have been circling the house for the last couple of days only want to give me a good seeing to. Oh and the reason I hang out in your plant room is coz I like the smell and it's nice and warm in there ... honestly, just let me hang in there man, I'll purr for ya like a cat never purred before"

I have no doubt that Spook, the newest Lab, would try and sell, to the one with the most milk bones, the location of SnowWhite and MINI-SHE ;) every time I come back from the springhouse, He is waiting at the door with a decidedly suspicious look on His mug :hubba: and is expecting a milkbone just to keep His yap shut.

I already know He tries to inform the OldLady, everytime I go/went into the grow, everytime, He barks and tries to get the OldLady to come out and see what is going on in His yard :eek:

I told the Older Lab to school the pup, but so far not much progress. Also, this pup, Spook, is very fond of weed, I cant leave any out in the open or He will try and eat it. [He did get about an ounce or so I was saving from SnowWhite 4, however, I'm very grateful He doesnt know how to use the :bong1:

:rofl:

i think my dog would tell me to stop takin away everything she drags into the yard, or turn off the light so she can sleep, she's lazier than i am

My doberman would be on my case....."Put it down man, lets go play!"

my dog would probably say. "If you keep doing that your going to go blind, Just lick it like i do."
An my reply would be.... "If I could do that, I'd never leave the house!!!"

godspeedsuckah said:
My labs would ask me if they can eat our two cats, and when my wife got home and wanted to know where the cats were.... :confused2:

Yes, this is soooo true of Spook too, He hates cats, bunnies, squirrels, deer, raccoons, skunks, opossums, goophers, etc... He hates everything :rofl: except Me and sometimes I am His best chew toy He can find :rofl:

Puffin Afatty said:
Yes, this is soooo true of Spook too, He hates cats, bunnies, squirrels, deer, raccoons, skunks, opossums, goophers, etc... He hates everything :rofl: except Me and sometimes I am His best chew toy He can find :rofl:

My two labs are the same way. I have had to clean them twice now because they thought it was a great idea to grab a skunk by the back of its neck and start shaking it. I am sure I could talk them into getting rid of the cats :)

my toy chihuahua is a lazy one.she would probably tell me to turn the fan off in the bedroom at night.she stays cold.if shes not eating she is covered up and sleeping.while we are on pets,i have a very serious question.i have taken my dog to the vet for this condition.she has the worst breath ever.i bought the greenies,she will not chew them.i bought some stuff you mix in her water,it does nothing.i got it from the vet too.they say they have some kind of shot that is suppossed ti kill some enzyme or something.before i moved to mi. she had good breath.i had 5 of her teeth pulled that were bad,still no help.this is a serious deal as she likes to lick.i can not stand her breath much longer.oh,i have been brushing her teeth with doggie toothpaste too.appreciate it all,sorry to get off the subject here.

godspeedsuckah said:
My two labs are the same way. I have had to clean them twice now because they thought it was a great idea to grab a skunk by the back of its neck and start shaking it. I am sure I could talk them into getting rid of the cats :)

Spook tried to bite the *** off a small skunk a few months ago, He just recently got his sinuses cleaned out I guess, because up until a few days ago, I could detect the faint aroma of ode de skunk when He breathed out in my face :rofl:

I didn't realize you could use that for the skunk smell. My poor girls got a tomato paste bath; it was funny because they never whimpered when the skunk got them but they were howling the blues when they got the tomato bath. LMAO.

andy52 said:
my toy chihuahua is a lazy one.she would probably tell me to turn the fan off in the bedroom at night.she stays cold.if shes not eating she is covered up and sleeping.while we are on pets,i have a very serious question.i have taken my dog to the vet for this condition.she has the worst breath ever.i bought the greenies,she will not chew them.i bought some stuff you mix in her water,it does nothing.i got it from the vet too.they say they have some kind of shot that is suppossed ti kill some enzyme or something.before i moved to mi. she had good breath.i had 5 of her teeth pulled that were bad,still no help.this is a serious deal as she likes to lick.i can not stand her breath much longer.oh,i have been brushing her teeth with doggie toothpaste too.appreciate it all,sorry to get off the subject here.

:rofl: I dunno about that, my Labs have excellent breath [most of the time] :aok: Could it be the food you feed?? my Labs get Iams Large Breed dry and 6-8 large milk bones daily.

Latest posts

Back