Illegal growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
Growing in greece is illegal.. so we have to go undercover. Even carrying my soil on every grow is complicated 🤣 a lot of apartment buildings around, 1 policeman lives about 20 meters away. The biggest problem thought is that old man whos searching dumpsters every night 20:00 to 21:00 o'clock. Waiting for him to finish so can go throw all these fan leaves, then garbage truck comes every night at 23:00 to pick everything up. Same thing goes for pots when grow finish. Throwing some dirt every night at 22:00 until im done. Sorry but i had to share it with someone 🤣🤣

Growing in greece is illegal.. so we have to go undercover. Even carrying my soil on every grow is complicated 🤣 a lot of apartment buildings around, 1 policeman lives about 20 meters away. The biggest problem thought is that old man whos searching dumpsters every night 20:00 to 21:00 o'clock. Waiting for him to finish so can go throw all these fan leaves, then garbage truck comes every night at 23:00 to pick everything up. Same thing goes for pots when grow finish. Throwing some dirt every night at 22:00 until im done. Sorry but i had to share it with someone 🤣🤣
Makes for the sweetest of harvests, I salute you!

try this for the dirt

Waiting for him to finish so can go throw all these fan leaves, then garbage truck comes every night at 23:00 to pick everything up.
Could you put the fan leaves in a blender or food processor to reduce them to mush? A bag of mush wouldn’t be something the old man would want to pick through. Probably.

Or the liquid in the mush might even be nutritious(but probably tastes pretty awful)…

Could you put the fan leaves in a blender or food processor to reduce them to mush? A bag of mush wouldn’t be something the old man would want to pick through. Probably.

Or the liquid in the mush might even be nutritious(but probably tastes pretty awful)…
Old man is searching mostly for food to feed his dogs.we got 2 dumpsters, he moves all trash from one to the other and tearing everything apart on the empty one. He is fkin searching EVERYTHING.
Also boil the leaves in hot water to cook them
Will not look like Big Fans anymore, and can be flushed down toilet
For real ??????? If thats possible then you just solve a huge problem roster!!!!

Old man is searching mostly for food to feed his dogs.we got 2 dumpsters, he moves all trash from one to the other and tearing everything apart on the empty one. He is fkin searching EVERYTHING.

For real ??????? If thats possible then you just solve a huge problem roster!!!!
Yes as long as you do not try to plug the bowl up
The fan leaves will soften like spinach does when boiled.
If you cook it long enough it will start to break apart.
Even if you do not flush, Boil it and dump the liquid in the bin , no one will be able to say hey thats cannabis. Try it and see

Even though it is legal I am still discreet. I dump my trash in the dumpster in an apartment complex near by. My used soil goes in my garden. Smell is my biggest concern. I have two carbon filters which helps. I am also very careful about who comes and goes in the house.

Even though it is legal I am still discreet. I dump my trash in the dumpster in an apartment complex near by. My used soil goes in my garden. Smell is my biggest concern. I have two carbon filters which helps. I am also very careful about who comes and goes in the house.
Thank god smell is a solved problems for me carbon filter change on every grow plus negative pressure in grow room . You cant smell a sht, when i added the door for my grow room i told to the guy that i need this room for playing some music with my friends, i want it to be something that can hold sound (smell too) he did an amazing job with leather and some other things

Also boil the leaves in hot water to cook them
Will not look like Big Fans anymore, and can be flushed down toilet
Fine minds think alike. Soak it, grind it, and flush it. If you do a little at a time it ain't gonna plug up the pipes.

Latest posts

Back