I'm confused.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonJones

Reaction score
Why is it that when a poster explains that she/he does NOT have the abillity to post pictures, for what ever reason, people continue to demand pictures and pos things like "This thread is worthless without pictures."?

Why is it that the letters B and S used in abbreviation are unacceptable the but word badassed is acceptable? Why is the biblical term for a male donkey unacceptable but when you embed it into a nonsensical slang term it becomes acceptable?

These are actually rhetorical questions because the ultimate answer is it is the moderators call and that is how they have decided it will be.

Great smoking and happy 2010.

The asterics when B S and the such are put in are automatically filtered...mods don't do it the forum software does.
hope that helps. you can tell when a mod does have a hand in the editting becuase it will say "edited by {mod}

the other questions is people don't bother to read through the whole thread...they just assume the poster isn't posting pictures or too lazy to.

Plus it's fun to put up the "this thread is...." icon...I am on a forum for BMW 1 series and it is done over there as well....people just like to use that icon I guess....

Hey, Don,

I used to get confused about stuff, and get stressed out over it. I've since learned to embrace a certain level of confusion as part of my daily life, and have come to enjoy it and have fun with it. Relax, kick back, take another toke, and enjoy being a senile old fart. We've earned it. :) :) :)

oh and...

:postpicsworthless:

Priceless!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don, most of your posts confuse me, so I guess its even.;)

Latest posts

Back