I'm trying a p'nut butter cracker w/mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
I'm so excited... :p I had a few small bits of pieces of buds and tiny leaves w/trichomes on them from yesterday's harvest, so I decided to use some and make one of those p'nt butter cracker thingy's... :holysheep:

I'm eating it now then going to town for a few minutes... :eek: I haven't eaten anything w/mj in it for years...and I remember that very cool feeling of it kinda sneakin' up on you...I'll let you know if I make it!! :D

how did they taste?:hubba: will be waiting on a report when you get back:D

:)
Sticky_Budz said:
how did they taste?:hubba: will be waiting on a report when you get back:D

The taste wasn't too bad considering the buds weren't dry! The peanut butter and crackers were, of course, delicious! ;)

It's been over two hours now...and I am feeling a mild high. But an active high, I did a few chores outside, checked on my buds, folded laundry and started packing for my vacation in 10 days!! :p

Could be a mild high because it was green stuff and maybe I didn't use enough...I know with fresh herbs, you always have to use more compared to dry herbs...probably it's the same w/mj. I only ate one, too.

Hmmm... I remember when I made brownies once, years ago, it took so long to kick-in that I had forgotten that I had eaten it and when the high finally came on...whoa!...had to remind myself what was happening....:holysheep:

I'll try it again in a couple of days with some dry stuff and see if it makes a difference.:hubba:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating MJ:D
No better feeling than getting those first little effects that grow with every wave that rolls in lol:D

Morning RD

When you do it again post some pics for us all to see :hubba:

Hippy

Latest posts

Back