Indiana Accepts "First Church of Cannabis" Registration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was meant to be about how a crafty stoner found a way to fight the system.
The phrase "God works in mysterious ways" was a pun.
Lets just all calm down and :joint:
Can we also heed the warning of THG?
Thanks for steppin in MR1.

It is ok to be an atheist ,just don't be an angry atheist.

I think it's okay to believe in anything or not believe in anything, just as long as it doesn't do intentional harm to others. Then again, some would argue that unintentional harm seems quite intentional.

Seems to me George Carlin was right. Raise your kids right, but also raise them to question EVERYTHING. IMO, it's the only way for self-discovery and figuring out the nature of the human experience being that we all want one thing...happiness.

Majorly edited when I read this:

Weedhopper maybe we should all be in trouble, how many rules have been broken in this thread.

Last edited:
Even if it did, it wouldn't mean you'd have to buy. You continue "growing" about your business ;)

what i worry about is that corporations who use like radioactive pesticides turn weed into a carcinogen and then the anti-legalization crowd will say that weed is harmful when really it's the pesticides that are harmful

what i worry about is that corporations who use like radioactive pesticides turn weed into a carcinogen and then the anti-legalization crowd will say that weed is harmful when really it's the pesticides that are harmful
True that

Oh really? Which one of the 1600 + gods made it? Geez, what am saying... Of course it has to be the god you worship. Why don't we leave god, Jesus and religion out of this thread and keep it to the church of cannabis. This way no one gets their feelings hurt

Yes Please,,Im getting Ill. These GODS MUST BE TO BUSY with Football,,,,, to help little children dying in fires,,starvation,,or being Molested by God Fearing Priest..or getting blown to pieces in Religious Wars.

cannabis church is more unifying :48:

I want to be in the chior, Hamster, you want to do the guitar? Come on peeps we need to get this church of cannabis going. I think THG should be the pastor. Absolutely zem, this is the most inclusive church of it's kind.

Our robes can have big indica leaves on them... Smoke some more pot, you will see the vision.

Yesser,,me thinks your right Rose. Lets getter done.
The only thing that gets passed around in this Church is a Joint or Bong. Lol

can they not pass chips and nachos too?

Well, if there is a collection plate it would have to be cannabis related. Like you take out edibles or something?.Yes, chips and nachos and guac.

I also want the choir to really rock out.

now that is a ceremony :D prayers with bongs and joints then feasting while the munchies kicks in

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

#1. You shall Smoke Cannabis,,and only Cannabis.
#2. You shall not use the name of Cannabis in vain.
#3. Remember to keep holy the Cannabis Day.
#4. Honor your Father and Mothers Stash
#5. Ye shall not Bogart that joint
#6. Ye shall not be a Snitch
#7. Ye shll not steal Weed
#8. Ye shall not be lying bastage
#9. Leave your neighbors Weed alone
#10. Smoke another Joint or Bowl
:48:

Perfect, you came up with those so fast, quite impressed there, mr wh.

I PREACHED for 7 Yrs. I Know the Bible. Thats why im an Atheist. Lol

I want to be in the chior, Hamster, you want to do the guitar? Come on peeps we need to get this church of cannabis going. I think THG should be the pastor. Absolutely zem, this is the most inclusive church of it's kind.

Our robes can have big indica leaves on them... Smoke some more pot, you will see the vision.

I would love to play guitar...or bass.

I PREACHED for 7 Yrs. I Know the Bible. Thats why im an Atheist. Lol

Yeah it's amazing what 8 years of catholic School did to a inquisitive young mind. Pushed me towards Science and Facts and Truths. Honestly I am tired of being a quiet Atheist. It's a crime that there are elected offices in this Country. I can get behind a church of Cannabis though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back