Indiana Accepts "First Church of Cannabis" Registration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesser,,im sure it did. Atheist aint liked to much around here where i live. All i can say is ,,,TOO BAD.Lol

I Live in a more progressive State and being an Atheist still gets you no love. Don't care.

It is ok to be an atheist ,just don't be an angry atheist.

RepubliKKKans at their finest. The party of hate, racism and bigotry

Sounds a little angry to me.

Im an Atheist,,,not an Idiot,,i am not touching this deal,,,ill gets in trouble.

Weedhopper maybe we should all be in trouble, how many rules have been broken in this thread.

LOL....I was just wondering how much further I could let this go. Let's try and not let this get into too much politics and religion.

However, HLs Repub remark had nothing to do with being atheist--it was a political thing. So, I think he is an angry liberal, rather than an angry atheist (but one could be both).

The First Church of Cannabis. The one and only church that I would consider walking through the door and joining.

I wonder if that will put Indiana on a fast track to legalization.

.. Or if Indiana will tear that bill up entirely to remove that church..

Could you imagine driving through Indiana and where you would normally see corn, you see loads of mj growing. Hehe

that would be awesome Schoolboy... no gmo'd corn, just beautiful cannabis growing all around our new church.

Could be part of the plan, after all God made cannabis, so why not not have some more people join wether they smoke it or not . It is a good thing. Jesus loves everyone, he will accept everyone.

I'll join if we can stop using the names God and Jesus and get back to :smoke1:
some other group keep saying those names and I don't need to be associated with them, just :bong:

An it harm none, do what ye will
:48:

Joe, you are free to click on the thread if you want or not, you know the subject matter, I did not start the thread but I will keep it fair and balanced.

but just don't argue over the jesus part.
god is supreme, but giving god a 'name' always ends up in arguments.
leave it at god. doesn't mean im a scientologist.
but science can get us to mars, faith alone can't. and it wont cure many diseases.

Could be part of the plan, after all God made cannabis, so why not not have some more people join wether they smoke it or not . It is a good thing. Jesus loves everyone, he will accept everyone.

Oh really? Which one of the 1600 + gods made it? Geez, what am saying... Of course it has to be the god you worship. Why don't we leave god, Jesus and religion out of this thread and keep it to the church of cannabis. This way no one gets their feelings hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back