Interesting Tech Tool For Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonwolf

Unrepentant Hippie
Reaction score
Just came across this on Wired.com:

hXXp://www.wired.com/reviews/product/pr_plantsense_easybloom"]http://www.wired.com/reviews/product/pr_plantsense_easybloom

It's a stake that goes into your soil and collects data which can be downloaded to your computer via USB. I don't have any personal experience with this, but it looks as though it might be an interesting tool for the more analytical grower.

pretty cool tool,never did trust those prong soil stabbers,the digital one sounds great :)

Huh... I wonder if the have Marijuana in their lil data base of plants that will thrive where you put that thing....

CasualGrower said:
Huh... I wonder if the have Marijuana in their lil data base of plants that will thrive where you put that thing....

Probably not. Just a guess.

I have a deal with two prongs(soil) test PH,Moisture and Light. The PH part doesnt work worth a crap. Now I use the Liquid Test. Works great.:D Maybe it's the Pro-Mix soil I use. Man that stuff is great. Would be hard to over water. **** runs off to good.

and i thougt i was the only one with problems and bogus readings from my prong ph meter...
ive changed to the drip test, as well as im mostly hydro at the moment:)

icegrower said:
and i thougt i was the only one with problems and bogus readings from my prong ph meter...
ive changed to the drip test, as well as im mostly hydro at the moment:)

yup, probe PH meters are junk.

Latest posts

Back