IOLE`s journal, first timer, need all the help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY! lookin good mate! Care if i come smoke up with u when those Ice are dryed? :)

New problem, on one of the bigger plants there are white trails on the lower leaves, is it some kind of pest? thanks

Here is my problem...

Problem.jpg

Check your PH first. Everytime I got a brown spot. 9 outa 10 it was my PH.
but the others look great.

Once I can get pH strips I'll check it.
I am considering topping, would you guys reccomend it? How exactly is it done? How does it affect yield?
thanks

Some plants tend to produce one main cola growers top to try and create more then one main cola and spread out the over all growth the the rest of the plant. It also helps to keep a plant a certain size if you dont want it to go past a certain point ect. when used in conjuction with LST ( low stress training) plants can have large yields while remaining faily small and compact.

just pinch the top off....heres a couple pics to show you where i pinched....just take off the tiny new growth

you can see where a new shoot has come out of the topping...this doesn't happen every time...you have to pinch it just right ...i still don't know what that spot is...i just get lucky sometimes ;)

Juicy Fruit 023 (Small).jpg

Juicy Fruit 012 (Small).jpg

So I looked closer at the little brown trails and found a brown spot at the end, pullet it off and lucky me I found a little bug. It is golden-brown with segments kind of like a millipede escept alot shorter and smaller ofcourse. What the hell is it??

Thanks, but by the time I go through all that flowering will be over :D...I'll just take a picture of the little bastard next time I see one, hopefully never.

Latest posts

Back