Is anything wrong with her

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
ok so this is ICE, she is 30 days flowering.she was preflowering when she was switch. we are worried abouut the yellowing and dieing leaves. the leaf tips a curling up a lil. what do you guys think?

day 29-4.JPG

day 30-1.JPG

dead leaf.JPG

I see soil...what nutes are you useing and how often? Looks good my friend:48: I had terrable luck with my ICE...take care and be safe

Most of the yellowing looks pretty normal to me...just reaching the end of it's life and dealing with less (no?) nitrogen..

The cupping of the leaves and curled tips may be another issue entirely...may be a nute/cal mag issue.....

she sure looks more like 6 weeks flowering to me, than 4. wow. i have a rhino at 4, not even close to that...

looks like a normal finishing plant to me...:confused2: ...

Some yellowing of the leaves is normal as the plant uses up its nitrogen reserves especially late in flower. Using up the nitrogen is a good thing because it tastes terrible when smoking.

Sure looks like much more than 4 weeks of flower to me.

:peace:

thanks guys, were using the foxfarm line and nute every 7 days. so the yellow is not a big deal? idk if it was to early for yellowing from using nitrogen.

Not too sure, everyone may be right here this does look like the plant is comming to an end but thats way too early at 4 weeks this plant finishes at 9 weeks all though 8 is better for THC (slightly lower yield) The size of the buds in the picture are deceiving due to the large hairs, have any of these started to turn brown? Doesnt like like it.

I aint no expert on this plant but think it may be inconsistant levels of nute.

Dont think you need to worry too much though as whatever your doing seams to be working, buds look nice. and I think this plant looses a lot of it's leaves towards the end but that may just be the ones ive seen.

Post some more pics as it goes on mate.

Sk Dr

Not too sure, everyone may be right here this does look like the plant is comming to an end but thats way too early at 4 weeks this plant finishes at 9 weeks all though 8 is better for THC (slightly lower yield) The size of the buds in the picture are deceiving due to the large hairs, have any of these started to turn brown? Doesnt like like it.

I aint no expert on this plant but think it may be inconsistant levels of nute.

Dont think you need to worry too much though as whatever your doing seams to be working, buds look nice. and I think this plant looses a lot of it's leaves towards the end but that may just be the ones ive seen.

Post some more pics as it goes on mate.

Sk Dr

Latest posts

Back