Is my plant healthy??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDrowner

Reaction score
It been growing for 5 days now and looks ok, but it hasn't grown since then.
In other words it hasn't changed size.

Is it healthy?

Myweed.jpg

Thanks, TD

P.S. Sorry for the blurry picture, I got a terrible camera.

Ok good, I was worried because it was so small, ive seen pictures else were of bigger ones at only 5 days.

Could it be the strain/breed???

And also to be a pain, when can i start giving the little girl a bit of nutrients??

TD

when they are that small they are just focusing on root growth. for ferts, once the round leaves start to yellow then you start feeding.

I'm watering it every day, only once though, this just happened to be after i watered it. And the Ph is 6.7-7.0

Why? Is that to high?

Thanks DLToker.And Opencountry.

TD

And if i could ask , or suggest to keep you flouros right on top . The lights oughta bewith in an inch or two of that plant and watch the growth then. Only if your using flouros,,,,,,NOT MH or HPS...

What lights are u growin that with anyways ?

I'm just using two standard fluoros.

Ok, ill be using a spray bottle from now on.

Thanks for the help.

the more the better. at least a few cfls in from wal-mart will work great.

5 days old? She will come to life in three days. some times if you start them in high nutrient soil, seedlings resist stress because the soil can get a little to hot for them. They'll get used to it really fast, just leave it as it is. You do need more light though. At least 2000 lumens.

Latest posts

Back