Is their a band you miss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SativaWeed

Home Grown Gnome
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I was listening to some Traffic today and it got me wondering. Is there a band that you really liked that only put out a couple of albums before splitting up, and you wished like H3ll they'd made more music together?
For me Traffic is one, Blind Faith would be another, both Stevie Winwood groups. Ahhhhhh...beautiful man. That might be a little far back for some of you, but wow they made some great sounds together. GREAT for just kicking back and flarin'er up.
So, who do you miss?:cool:

Mostly The Replacements and Husker Du are 2 bands I would love to see do something again, but when someone dies it's kinda tough, you know?

Yah, death makes it a bit tough! :D But ya still wish!

R.I.P. Stevie Ray Vaughn, yes, the yardbirds, blind faith, mott the hoople, mountain, edgar and johnny winter.... a few...

Hey Banjo,
did you see Eric Clapton's 'Crossroads guitar festival 2007' concert in Illinois last year? It's on DVD o'course so pick that baby up if you haven't already! You'll love Johnny Winter doing 'Highway 61 Revisited' with the Derek Trucks Band. Awesome. Bill Murray MC's the concert and comes out dressed like Eric through the different eras of his career. :guitar:

SativaWeed said:
Hi everybody,
I was listening to some Traffic today and it got me wondering. Is there a band that you really liked that only put out a couple of albums before splitting up, and you wished like H3ll they'd made more music together?
For me Traffic is one, Blind Faith would be another, both Stevie Winwood groups. Ahhhhhh...beautiful man. That might be a little far back for some of you, but wow they made some great sounds together. GREAT for just kicking back and flarin'er up.
So, who do you miss?:cool:

Damn!! i LOVE Traffic. :D Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys is one of my favorite albums & songs of all-time.

The band I miss now is Alice in Chains. Their music really resonated with me. Their music had b***s!!! And the guitar work.....oh my, reminded me of Cream. Heroin OD. Damn stupid way to die. :mad:

Grateful Dead

And George Clinton & the P-funk - though they still tour, I haven't caught a show in years.

early Boston. Strange thing happened to me... I was observing the silent freeways of my mind and did it to the music of Willie Nelson, can't explain why but it just seemed right.

Latest posts

Back