Is This A Male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikedCola

Reaction score
Kind of hard to tell (for me - still learning :ignore:), it doesnt have two thin hairy pistils like #3. #'s 1 and 2 are different spots on the same plant. I tried to get a picture with my Canon, but I dont have a macro lense, so these pictures from my iPhone will have to suffice. All advice/help welcome. Thanks!

male - 1.JPG

male - 2.JPG

female - 3.JPG

Looks to be a very pretty female that you have there. IMO.

It lokks female to me also. Do you see a slight hair above where the two "legs" split apart?

2Dog said:
It lokks female to me also. Do you see a slight hair above where the two "legs" split apart?
No, there is only a solid leg, and two legs dont come from one spot as I was expecting to see.

The first two pictures are of the plant in question, the third picture is of one of the girls. So the plant in question is a female for sure?

So far, this is the only one in question. All the rest that have shown sex have been female :D but there are still two or three that havent yet. Fingers crossed!

eh they say boys show first so prob female..good luck!

Ill have to keep my eyes out for when the rest change. Thanks for the tips!

SpikedCola said:
No, there is only a solid leg, and two legs dont come from one spot as I was expecting to see.

The first two pictures are of the plant in question, the third picture is of one of the girls. So the plant in question is a female for sure?

So far, this is the only one in question. All the rest that have shown sex have been female :D but there are still two or three that havent yet. Fingers crossed!

Well then I take back the for sure...thought all the pics were of same plant and that 3rd pic is female for sure...first two pics I don't see any sure signs....

There are no alternating nodes on the first 2 pics.

The plant is not yet sexually mature.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back