Is this Ganja?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if this is ganja?

If I place it in some rooting gel will it grow?

Thanks

....here is the pic, is it ganja and will it grow in rooting gel?

Thanks

Is it a ganja leaf?

ganja.JPG

As far as I know, any part of a plant "can" root. Back in science class, when I was way young, we got a leaf tip to sprout roots (No clue what kind of plant it was.) that being said; I'd say your chances of actually getting just a single marijuana leaf to do it tough, is slim to none. That's especially true if you didn't prepare it to root immediately after it came from the plant. Pop it in the gel, see what you can make happen in a couple weeks. no harm, no foul...

It will not root at this point. Maybe right after it's was removed from the plant but I still doubt it. I've never seen it before so I'm not going to say it wont. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Plant a seed.

Yep. It looks like a pot leaf to me also. Take care and be safe.

.....because where I got it from it grows - I saw so much of it on the roads, in gardens and just about in every field but none of the plants had any bud, maybe they are still young and not at the budding stage.

This is natural ganja!

If it grows naturally, it is hemp. Not good for smoking. The thc content is almost nil. Just thought you should know. Take care and be safe.

If someone has access to plants like this in outdoor fields but cannot see any seeds, what can you do to grow this plant in your own lab?

Oh this is hemp?

So hemp has no THC but is marijuana?

How do you add THC to it then?

Def: Not to be confused with cannabis or marijuana, Hemp is an older name for abaca. Related to the banana plant, the leaf fiber is often used in paper making

Damn, so I found hemp?

But does this not also grow in Jamaica - why is that natural gear not also called hemp?

Are you trying to say that marijuana is not naturally found any where?

Wow, lots of conclusions being jumped to... You apparently don't know for sure what you found. You may have stumbled on to the offspring of someone's grow. You may have found ditch weed. Take a plant or two, or a few good cuttings and flower them. It could be worthless. It could be really good bud from someone's outdoor grow or some plants that had to be dumped in a hurry. You'll know after you smoke it. I've had friends that had to dump their plants/seeds. It happens all the time. They'll grow better unattended in the wild than in your basement or closet.

imager777 said:
They'll grow better unattended in the wild than in your basement or closet.

Im not so sure about that statement?

dude do your research before asking stupid questions, look at the marijuana passion logo what do you think is in the middle of it, moron...

gagjababy said:
dude do your research before asking stupid questions, look at the marijuana passion logo what do you think is in the middle of it, moron...

Explain to me whats in the middle of the logo...:hubba:

Yo Ho folks,

Let's ease up on the name calling shall we, We are all supposed to be above that sorta stuff here. Every last person here had to learn from the beginning so don't pass yourself off as so much better.
I propose that we start over and answer a few simple questions as mature individuals should. That being said, Let us tender Toni Montana an opology and then let us describe the differences between Hemp and it's uses and MJ that is cultivated for it's THC. Just my $0.02

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back