is this going to be a prob?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaserKittensGoPewPew

2 string maestro
Reaction score
Well, I got back home after being away for a week and took a look at my plant. Noticed it had some burned leaves on it. I was wondering if this was going to affect anything. The soil it's in doesn't have great drainage. I'm just using Shultz moisture plus potting mix. It does have slow release plant food so I was thinking maybe it's getting a little burned? I watered it before I left last Thursday and yesterday(Monday) when I returned so I don't think I'm over watering it. Eh, I just want to make sure this isn't going to be a big problem or anything. If anyone has any thoughts on it or recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Thank's.

These are the only affected leaves on the plant. Everything else looks like it's doing alright.

laserkit102.jpg

IMHO no. As long as your not seeing that pread around the plant it should be fine. Those leaves are the first to die off anyway so i don't see a problem. ;)

If it's not spreading then don't worry about it right now.. I would suggest that you get a proper soil mixture next time instead of using potting soil... your results will be so much less hassle free...

Latest posts

Back