Is this heat stress?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich420

Medical patient & grower
Reaction score
On some of my plants I'm running into this 'burnt leaf' problem. It's a brown, rust color that forms starting on the edges of the leaves, and slowly forms on almost all of the leaf...

Past 2 days I haulted all foliar sprays and will go back to them when plants seem better.

I just want to check with you guys to make sure why this is happening. So please post your opinions or educated guesses..

Thanks

hXXp://s24.postimg.org/6bze0sc8l/stressedleaf1.jpg
hXXp://s24.postimg.org/pz2e455v9/stressedleaf2.jpg

No, I don't think it looks like heat stress, but why are you spraying them? I would not use sprays unless I was deficient in something and they needed a quick dose of something.

I have removed the imbedded direct links. We ask that you post all your pics here. They will have to be resized, but it is safer for all.

My guess is nute burn :confused2:

Wishing you well, and hopefully others can come in and drop a message. Your best bet, by the way, is to go to "Go Advanced" with your post, and "Manage Attachments" near the bottom of where you type in text... add the pics here to MP and don't live link.. just my $0.02 :aok:

What do you feed them? what kind of soil/medium? what stage and age are they? That looks right away to be a toxic lockout. Like it has too much of something that is locking out some other stuff. Or just a general toxicity from salt buildup, but not sure without knowing the particulars. :)

Latest posts

Back