is this okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
9oz clear solo cups and i went ahead and put them into the 4'cubes. the 1' cubes in the humiditiy dome wasnt working for me. to keep humiditiy in there i literally had to spray the dome every hour. under these cups i only have to spray once and most of the pretty much stay condensated until i remove the cup.the pic was taken 2 days after i sprayed the cups and look, almost are still had condensation. i took the cups off last night while i slept just in case they needed fresh air. a couple seemed to get a little dry from that. anyone else ever done this? they are under a 400w MH

100_2458.JPG

Stick with it if its working for u. That's pretty clever I might add. I think it would be less work with a flat and dome though. Your room must be really hot for your clones to dry so quickly.

if you leave a layer of water in the bottom of the trays it usually will keep things moist. also, get a small humidity gauge/meter and put it in the tray with the plants. often their is more hudimity than you think, just that the warmth of the light bakes it off the dome top.

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
if you leave a layer of water in the bottom of the trays it usually will keep things moist. also, get a small humidity gauge/meter and put it in the tray with the plants. often their is more hudimity than you think, just that the warmth of the light bakes it off the dome top.

i have one. its stays about 65% at an inch off the cubes with nothing covering them. these are from seeds not clones. the temp at the plants doesnt go over 75

Latest posts

Back