Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Is this right?

themummerts

Reaction score
Hi, I have lots of buds forming on some Wild Thailand and am a little concerned. I have heard lots of talk of odor, and my minimally successful greenhouse grow had some odor, but these have nearly no odor. There is a very week hint of a bud odor just starting. These plants are getting heavy with bud to the point that the branches are bending under the weight, I can see with my magnifier the there are lots of drops of resin forming, but no strong odor even close to the buds.
Is something wrong? I know it is early because all the hairs are still white and the resin drops are clear, but I though I should be smelling something. These plants have the genetics to produce pot with a THC content between 21% and 24% and I would hate to screw it up because of something I stupidly forgot to do.

themummerts

Reaction score
When I posted I could not remember the term. I ment the trichomes that make and hold the resin and are on the leaves and hairs of the bud.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
The phenotypes within a single strain can vary a bit depending on the strain and where it originated. It may produce some killer with little smell, or it may wait till the last 2 weeks, and then quickly ramp up to some skunky funky dank right at the last. I wouldn't worry too much about the smell. just keep watchin those trichomes for harvest :)

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
One of my friends thought they were doing me a favor and gave me a small bag of this really stinky weed and said enjoy. It smelled great but hit like a feather....barely a buzz. What a downer. At least I had my own stash to turn to.....:)

Latest posts