It aint me. I aint no fortunate one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitman

Takin' Hits
Reaction score
Hey.

I'm high and bored, so I was searching the web and found this place. Seems pretty rad. :)

My username kind of has two meanings. I love the video games/movie, and it also refers to taking hits. haha.

Edited by Smokinmom- Just trying to keep you safe. Don't divulge personal info. Thanks. ;)

You'd be wise to edit this post and remove what appears to be your real name. We don't want to give away our real identity. I believe it's against the site rules.

Yeah, this site is pretty rad. If you're interested in learning about marijuana and how it grows and nourishes itself, make flowers, etc., this the site for you. You want friendly people and simple, reasonable site rules, then welcome, and enjoy your self.

hello there hitman ,,hope you enjoy the forum and decide to become a fellow grower :48:

HippyInEngland said:
Good advice, thanks Alistair.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:
yeah i agree keep your personal details to yourself ,you never know....

I love me some Creedence.

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome Hitman you have come to the right place for all Answers to ur Question..

Better watch out Mods there a Hitman aboard and he will snuff yea !!:rofl:

Sacre' blue,
What is this hitman,? Au contraire mon ami this man is here to be welcomed to the site. This is Fait accompli no ?

Ahhhh welcome to the site dude.

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna :cool:

great song, and welcome. If you are to become a mj grower then you are fortunate to have found this site.:)

Down on the bayou...

Just don't snuff the :watchplant: lol

:farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :farm:

Gb

Latest posts

Back