it aways comes in 3's...2 down 1 to go...lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
so yesterday i got a utility bill for 3+k:eek: i knew there was something i hadnt paid:hubba: :D
today i got a demand/bill apparently ive been overpaid 3k and the taxman want it back pronto:hubba: :D
i wonder what tomorrow brings;) :rolleyes: :D
uk420maan

ps how much does an ageing *** demand these dayz:hubba: :hubba:

forget giving money back. they overpaid and didnt catch it. not your problem to check deposit mounts in your account.

told ya all its comes in 3's got letter today from my bank asking if i want a 15k loan @ 8.9%

no thanks well ok so long as i dont have to repay it ever...

lol

uk420maan

I say, pay that utility bill with that tax refund, then tell the tax man, if he wants his money back, talk to the utility company, they've got the money...

ha, easy for me to say though, as I'm not the one wearin the shoes...

Hopefully ya get some good luck comin at ya soon in 3's man!

Shoot, it seem to me that its bailout money thats finally getting into the proper hands, tell em to take it up with Obama if they've got a problem, one thing he couldn't talk his way out of is taking money back from a good citizen so it can go right to AIG bonusues...

ive already been spent the 3k overpayment and just about 3k short of the utility bill that needs paying

lol

its only money......... or was.............

rotflmao

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back