Itre95 from Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must be Brothers of different Mothers, I Love'em too! Wanted Dead or Alive with Steve McQueen was good too, you could see then Steve was gonna be a big Star someday! The Corniest were Roy Rogers, The Cisco Kid and The Lone Ranger, but I'll still watch them.

I see they finally found something useful to do with the Cast of The View, is there one with Whoopi on the Label?

Watchout Lucas, Micah's coming to ask you to kill someone else for him!
giphy.gif

1662389367333.png

Wonder if those Fish ever realized that one day they'd work with Marlon Brando? One of my Favs of all time, this was Art, not a Movie. This Series, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Doctor Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey and anything Mel Brooks made are my favorite all timers!

The fking Woke crowd don't like Blazing Saddles. Fkers

The fking Woke crowd don't like Blazing Saddles. Fkers
Yep, they now call Richard Pryor an "Uncle Tom" because he Co-Wrote it with Mel...they only believe what CNN & the 3 Initial Networks tell them to believe, NONE think, read or research for themselves. People are Basically Stupid, a person has to break out of that shell to even understand their an IDIOT...I Know I Did, but I was 6! Bahahahahahahahaha!

Latest posts

Back