It's official as of last night!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrivers

Reaction score
I officially received my letter of acceptance into med school. Very excited, can't wait till this fall to start. In 4yrs you guys can call me Dr. MJ haha. And I'm finishing up a seminar I have to give in 2 weeks about MMJ to 20ish members of ACS so hopefully all goes well.

WOW! That is quite an accomplishment! Congratulations--I know it takes a whole lot of smarts and hard work to get that far.

Congrats brosef....and who says stoners are not smart? :)

Looks like We'll have a Real Doctor in the house

congrats

:rofl: seriously, that is so awesome mjrivers. I tip my hat to you and wish you much success and congratulations!

Congrats Dr.

That is quite an accomplishment.

Congratulations! That is great news. Go forth and be an ambassador for the cannabis plant. And sleep while you can.

Thank you very much (Elvis voice). Its been a long five yr undergrad so lets hope it pays off in the end. HL I'm with you on that. and if I could write you all scripts I would hahaha unfortunately I'm just a Dr. in training.

Congrats thats wicked cool study study study when you graduate will you practice in Maine.... good luck

Latest posts

Back