"It's only a seedling", ROFLMAO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2pot!

Reaction score
Some nut called 911 to tell operator he was growing some marijuana and asked how much trouble he would be in for growing a marijuana plant. The 911 operator said "depends on how big the plant is". He replied "it's only a seedling"!! Ahahahaha what a dunce! Of course the call was traced and "stupid" is now arrested! So dang funny how dumb people can be!

Forgot to mention.... Farmington Conneticut

That story is all over CNN and is an example of why some.....most people should not breed!!!:hitchair: :angrywife: :hairpull: :stuff-1125699181_i_

Police say a Connecticut man called 911 to ask a dispatcher how much trouble he could get into by growing one marijuana plant, then was arrested.
police say a dispatcher told 21-year-old .............on Thursday night that he could get arrested for growing pot, and the dude said thank you and hung up.
Officers went to his house and seized a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He has admitted he bought seeds and equipment for growing.
...... was released on $5,000 bail after being charged with marijuana possession and other crimes. A woman who answered the phone at his home Friday said he wasn't available for comment.
:doh: Man why oh why do people do these crazy things...

Dont blame the Weed. This guy rides the short bus for sure. When I seen this on CNN I couldnt believe anybody could be that stupid.

Just goes to show you that you never speak to cops or law enforcement for any reason other than dire emergency ie. heart atack, stroke etc.!!

How sad for us all that he was arrested.

one plant, were talkin about one plant here, one plant.

why wouldnt leo snap it and chuck it, you should all be appauled at the waste of your tax dollars.

dman1234 said:
How sad for us all that he was arrested.

one plant, were talkin about one plant here, one plant.

why wouldnt leo snap it and chuck it, you should all be appauled at the waste of your tax dollars.

I would have arrested him just because he was so stupid. Incarceration would keep him from breeding.

Reminds me of the lady who called 911 because some fast food place didn't get her order correct and she wanted her money back...whole thing was recorded and man what a dummy.

I saw this last night/yesterday too. Seems to me there was a comment from the guy arrested, that he was tired of "buying Marijuana and wanted to grow his own" as an explanation to the operator why he was growing.

Unbelievable, yet very believable.

I vote the guy is Ignorant. but not that stupid. the two are very similar but not the same.
In my town here in the Alaska... He would of got a ticket for a senseless 911 call wasting the operators time. unless the cops did visit, then it would of been, "your not in trouble, but we already killed it so... have a nice day."

Does this mean it would be a mistake to call 911 for a light for my joint? I'm dying for a light after all and death is an emergency right?

I saw it on that real news channel, FOX, and yeah, that dude is a dummy. I submit though that he had to be high on something else. Grass just does not cause you to noid out and call ole "one time" up. He was tweaking I bet.

Yep,,Tex you are correct I bet ya.

The only thing sillier I have seen was an episode of cops when a crack addict flagged down a cop and told him that the woman over there took her money and didnt give her the crack.
:laugh:

One of the best ones around here was, A guy wrecked and turned over a concrete truck. When the ppl came to help him He said "I ain't moving til I find my rock"

Latest posts

Back