its raining in the NW, who'd have guessed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funstarfish

Reaction score
This is a great forum. thanks for all the info. So after 6 mos of reading, i finally have a box built. 600w hps in a 4x3x6tall box. theres an exhaust and a recirc fan, hygro and thermometers. what am i missing? i think ill add odor control soon, and i need to tweak some areas for light spills, but the cab seems fine.

On another note

AF WRECK anyone know of this stuff? I assume a trainwreck hybrid? Maybe afghani? i know nothing of strains, but this is the best weed i have known the name of and would like to know more about growing it or weed with similar highs. I would say its a headier type high, very relaxing but doesn't make me dumb like thunderfuck does. anyone?

So far i have the sensi indoor mix because i saw a thread with a lot of sensi plants in everyones top 5. black domina, star, superskunk etc. how does one find out what they have? a simple picture posting and matching of traits?

cheers

starfish

Welcome to the forums man... sorry im not familiar with that strain but im sure someone here will know whats up

Latest posts

Back