Joey Weed's C99 coming soon!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, who all here ordered some JW C99? I just got my confirmation today! Shipment is on it's way! I thought the C99 would be gone already, or at least getting low by now... They usually go fast!

HazeMe

I ordered some C99, some Apollo 11, some Blueberry from Joey and some Government Mule from Cannacopia. I got my confirmation on Wed.

I ordered c99 as well on the same day i posted it was officially in stock. For some reason i didn't get the confirmation option but i'll assume delivery is gonna be in the same ballpark as you all as well.
Let us know when they arrive!

Damn my wife is really gonna kill me...I hve to order some of that c99...This order is going to hve to be Top Secret from the wife...

Go for it, Hamster! You have to get some of that C99! MMM, I can taste it already.

Nice to hear you got your shipment, THG! Mine should be here soon.

HazeMe

JW's C99 has now been down graded to "limited"

hmmmm, never saw that comin..

Have any of your tried his Apollo 11? I don't think that it gets the credit it deserves. I found it to be a GREAT smoke.

I love A11!!! One of my favorites! More people need to grow it. I think a lot of people are caught up with all Kush strains.

HazeMe

I have apollo 11 seeds but haven't started them yet. I was gonna start some Satori but I think the c99 will be my next venture now..

monkeybusiness, you should germ some of that A11. It's good for smoking anytime of day. Very mind expanding! It's everything the description describes it as and much more. I like to write poetry and music, and A11 is good for helping with creativity.

HazeMe

I just printed out my order form for some JW c99...I gotta get my order in before they are all gone....

HazeMe said:
monkeybusiness, you should germ some of that A11. It's good for smoking anytime of day. Very mind expanding! It's everything the description describes it as and much more. I like to write poetry and music, and A11 makes for helping with creativity.

HazeMe
Sweeeet, thanks! That's just the type of buzz i prefer. (And i been up to my ears in heavy hitting indicas for a little too long now)

Kinda got my heart set on Cindy though and i've only got room to rotate one set of new seeds. A11 will veeeery likely be my next choice.

But thenagain.... a lot can happen in 3 or 4 months. mwa ha ha ha ha

appreciate the recomendation!!

monkeybusiness said:
I have apollo 11 seeds but haven't started them yet. I was gonna start some Satori but I think the c99 will be my next venture now..

LOL--sounds like you have the same "taste" in smoke that I do. I am real partial to Mandala's Satori, Speed Queen, and Safari Mix and Joey Weed's C99 and Apollo 11. I ordered some of his Blueberry this time, but haven't germed any yet. I am thinking that his C99 x Apollo 11 cross might be something special.

THG, I haven't tried his C99xA11 yet, but I'm hoping to get some, and grow it by the end of next year. I would imagine it's high is like a speedy A11... That would make for a good morning smoke.

monkeybusiness, no matter what way you go, you can't go wrong!

HazeMe

What about Apollo 11? Is that available from JoeyWeed as well, or from anyone else? RT

Just received my JW C99 today! And, yes JW has A11 at hemp depot.

HazeMe

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--sounds like you have the same "taste" in smoke that I do. I am real partial to Mandala's Satori, Speed Queen, and Safari Mix and Joey Weed's C99 and Apollo 11. I ordered some of his Blueberry this time, but haven't germed any yet. I am thinking that his C99 x Apollo 11 cross might be something special.
Funny you say that because i was totally eyeballing their Speed Queen when i ordered the Satori. I really need a more 'functional' indica in my repertoire. (decided to go with some autoflowering dwarfs for the summer outdoor garden instead). Glad to hear you give it the thumbs up. In my future for sure.

And yea that C99xA11 could have some real magic indeed considering the crosses.

And hey i checked out your diy's. WOW, great stuff! 5ozs from that scrog is impressive.
AND, might i add, your diy skills are top notch. No hack work of anykind. (more than I can say, mwa ha ha ha). Seriously though, great stuff.
And frankly... is there anything cooler than a girl with tools??

Sweet, my C99 arrived yesterday (though i couldn't go get em till today)

Another great transaction with Hemp Depot. I can highly recommend them!

So who's gonna start their Cindy's right away? I'm definitely going to but will probably take clones for flowering and not put the plants (from seeds) themselves into flower. Buuuut, i tend to change my mind constantly so we'll see what actually happens once they sprout..

Good luck everyone!!

and i regret to inform everyone that this batch of C99 appears to be sold out.

Latest posts

Back