Journal for unknown strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedonofchronic

Soil grower
Reaction score
Alright, welcome. Ive got 5 beans i put into germ about 3 days ago
using Jbonez germination method. I used 16oz cups with plastic bags
for humidity keepers.(pic) They have been under a 400w hps, which i have kept a fair distance away and still am. 4 of them popped out of the ground
today and are still very small. they have a fan on them and some havent shed their shell yet im waiting on that.

The strain. Bought it under the name Orange blossom. cant find a single piece of info on this strain.
So the thread is titled for an unknown strain... Ill probably just call it the orange bud or somethin i dont know

108_0024.JPG

Thanks swift. Im no quitter, ill need some engouragement on this grow
i just want everything to go smoothly. Here is some more pics.
Pic1 - Just to give an idea on my medium, just regular soil mixed
with perlite nothing special. i dont use the verm. for my soil.
Pic2- The nutrients ill be using Ionic grow and bloom.
Havent used this product yet, cant wait.
Pic3- Just a pic of the 4 little sprouts with the slow one.

:ciao:

109_0012.JPG

109_0013.JPG

109_0015.JPG

cool
i have seen but never used those nutes,
have you heard much about them?
so did you get those seeds out of some weed you where smoking?
im sure you will do good!

:ciao: my friend..Thanks for shareing with us..as for the Orange Blossom..it could be a local strain name..Here where I get i get my clones..the seeds are named but because they are not on the Recor..or whatever..I call them Bag seed..And have you seen and smoked this orange? and if so what did ya think? Im a gonna watch this one..and help if i can...Dont know about the nutes..but Im sure you did some research..The soil looks good..have you any Amendmants? ie...worm cast/Bat poo/Kelp..ect

well need to Grow now..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hey don, glad to see you finally got some seeds to germ for you. I'll be rooting for you on this one, but I don't think you'll need it. You are well prepared for success my friend! :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Dont know about the nutes..but Im sure you did some research..The soil looks good..have you any Amendmants? ie...worm cast/Bat poo/Kelp..ect

Yeah these nutes have very easy instructions and ive heard good things.
Heck, turkeyneck uses em and lets face it, that guy can grow :p
And nah no additives for me just soil and perlite. So if you were looking
for poo sorry you cant find any here :hubba:
:ciao:

lordhighlama said:
I'll be rooting for you on this one, but I don't think you'll need it. You are well prepared for success my friend!

Thanks my friend, with kind words like that to boost my confidence how can i possibly fail now? :eek:

and that was what i was thinking too 4u. The seeds were from a local
breeder so i had a hunch they could be a local strain. Just would be nice
to have a little info on the buggers. ;)

I have three vegging under my 400 right now two are same age and size as what you just posted and I've got my hood about 15" above them and they are doing fine.

Hey don, didn't see your new journal! Sheesh, it's like I've been living under a rock or something haha. Orange Blossom? I yahoo'd it and can't find a single page relating to those two words. Anyways, I'm sure they'll grow some nice medication for you =).

yeah i am vegging with hps. its all i can do unfortunately.
my space is so bad and so limited its a pain in the butt
i hope everything turns out

thedonofchronic said:
Alright, welcome. Ive got 5 beans i put into germ about 3 days ago
using Jbonez germination method. I used 16oz cups with plastic bags
for humidity keepers.(pic) They have been under a 400w hps, which i have kept a fair distance away and still am. 4 of them popped out of the ground
today and are still very small. they have a fan on them and some havent shed their shell yet im waiting on that.

The strain. Bought it under the name Orange blossom. cant find a single piece of info on this strain.
So the thread is titled for an unknown strain... Ill probably just call it the orange bud or somethin i dont know

For future reference, if you grow your seedlings under florescent lights they will grow stronger due to less heat.

thedonofchronic said:
hey just popped in and was wondering where/what website you gottem from
ive bought subcools book on dank and it has a couple of diff oranges ill do some research and see what differences i can find in them

whats up man,
so what distance have you got that light away from your seedlings?
you can pick up 150w envirolite fluor's for about 35 bucks on ebay?
they seem ot work well, ive got 2 at the moment,

Latest posts

Back