Just an idea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PartyBro420

Canucks Fan
Reaction score
Was thinking, looking at the awards section, There's most valuable poster, and bud pic of the month...

How about a biggest/heaviest bud of the month! take a picture with a single bud on your scale and post your entries weight/measurements with the photo?

Even if not for an award It'd be cool to have a competition for fun amongst everyone who is harvesting any given month for the biggest lone nugget!

I think you need to have a specified length..or anyone cud jus cut some stem and say "here"..lol

Well some sort of detail can be worked out if anyone is interested in doing it. But it would definitely have to be actual bud not stem. It's not like it'd be for a prize or anything like that, so it's not like cheating is really gonna benefit anything anyway.

I mean, there could be categories, but i've seen foot long buds before, so specifying length kind of defeats the purpose of "Biggest/Heaviest"

I just want to see biiiiiiig nugs, I don't care if it's the top 1/3rd of a plant as long as it's all grown together into one huge looking bud and isn't just sticking together from being awesome. (obviously those 1 foot buds could be broken down into smaller buds to get rid of stem weight but in this case It's gonna be damp at harvest weight anyway, so unless we wait to see what everyone's dried weights are a month or so after their harvest it's not gonna be the final weight of whatever the bud is anyway.

so it's not like cheating is really gonna benefit anything anyway.

People cheat at virtually every game on earth, usually for the ability to brag.

Latest posts

Back