just an observation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookie

is delicious
Reaction score
but after reading stuff on here and other mj-forums, ive noticed that, for the most part, dank and spelling/grammer don't particularly go together. while it may improve the overall quality of our lives, it doesn't really do anything awesome for the english language. this is in no way a criticism of anyone, just something i find amusing. personally, im hardcore against capital letters and i tend to throw out elipses(...) all over the place. so im just gonna assume that none of us are english majors. :)

also, i've finally gotten smoke rings down. ive never really been able to until like yesterday. now i rock at it. weird huh? lol

im sure it's just the internet. If i was writing things down on paper im sure i'd be a little bit more anal! but then again i left school at 15 so who knows what i missed out on! ;)

thats one of those things where you wish someone had a camera out... maybe you'll figure out how you did it and can tell me. that would be one hell of a party trick lol

oh man only if you could see how dumb i look trying to blow a heart of smoke i think thats better than the heart itself lol

i know how dumb i looked just trying to get rings to work right so i can imagine. picture worthy i'd say. :)

cookie said:
but after reading stuff on here and other mj-forums, ive noticed that, for the most part, dank and spelling/grammer don't particularly go together. while it may improve the overall quality of our lives, it doesn't really do anything awesome for the english language. this is in no way a criticism of anyone, just something i find amusing. personally, im hardcore against capital letters and i tend to throw out elipses(...) all over the place. so im just gonna assume that none of us are english majors. :)

also, i've finally gotten smoke rings down. ive never really been able to until like yesterday. now i rock at it. weird huh? lol

;).. Sum uv hour mimbbers kood yuse a korse of "Hookt on Fonix"... :p

Hick said:
;).. Sum uv hour mimbbers kood yuse a korse of "Hookt on Fonix"... :p

i'll have you know taht i really dont appreciate the orange soda that just went up my nose when i worked out what that said. thank god i had already gone to the bathroom. oh god my ribs hurt from smoking to much and laughing so hard. and that orange soda burns like nothing else. crap. lol :rofl:

Latest posts

Back