Just popped a Sour Cream in a jiffy puck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
Ever since the crash I have been more a lurker than a poster. Ive been still growing the same stuff, 2 White Widow phenos, Blueberry Gum (I love that one) and a couple phenos of Mandala 1. I lost my favorite WW pheno due to cold temps and clones that didnt make it and I wasnt impressed with the NL phenos that I had. My 2 pineapple chunks that I popped were absolute garbage phenos and I wasted alot of time and space under my 1000 on them before just chopping them down. I have 3 more fem beans left and may pop another in the future. I have all along wished that I had kept my Sour Cream around but didnt keep a cutting of it and decided it was time to pop the other freebie I had. Ill be growing out the SC in supersoil vegging under my 400 dual spectrum and then flowering under my vert 600 HPS

Lame about the Pineapple. The pheno I got is lethal, fruit salad tasting. Very very well liked. Welcome back.

I tried running 2 of the PC and both were super whispy, almost no flower development at 9 weeks even. It was weird. I'll try another soon. Im waiting on warmer temps to come around first.

That's exactly what Sour Cream did for me. Whispy loose flowers. Couldn't even be classified as bud. I did overfeed mine a little. Careful on the nutes. 1/2 strength is plenty for her. & watch the stretch! She's got legs & knows how to use them.

dude i miss u - Butters! i mean akh

dont lurk. post up again bro!

sucks bout the pineapple. i got a sfv og seed that hermed last month

hey akhockey, glad your back...i ran the sour cream and i liked it very much..here's some mojo for your grow!

hey ak glad ya back bro
peace fruity

Welcome back in the light ak. Kinda funny, I was not impressed with the NL I grew either. Got some beans left so I'll try again one day. MOJO for the SC.

Latest posts

Back