just received my lights from HTG Supply... w/ FREE lighter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man does this shirt look cool and it actually fits right. And the lighter is kinda cool looking. Purplish pink. Sorry, just had to get your blood boiling. I didn't get a shirt. Feds checked out my package. Half way thru transit. Think its bugged?

Let us know how your ballast and lights work. I had a bad experience with their ballast and llights. Hope yours is better. I think I lost my light in a day or two. Damn lighter gremlins!!

I love my 400 what hps/mh digital ballast with cool tube. I love HTG those guys are great. I only have my sticker I used the lighter:ccc: What do you expect I smoke. LOL, BTW the supreme court ruled those cameras unconstitutional and that cannot be used as a reason to get a warrant. Someone has to witness your stuff or lie on an affidavit.

city said:
Oh man does this shirt look cool and it actually fits right. And the lighter is kinda cool looking. Purplish pink. Sorry, just had to get your blood boiling. I didn't get a shirt. Feds checked out my package. Half way thru transit. Think its bugged?

They may have been after the t-shirt.

Motor City Madman said:
... I only have my sticker I used the lighter:ccc: What do you expect I smoke.

It still has that useful bottle opener thingy.

well no t-shirt i think they stole it. or a drug sniffing dogcaught wind of someones hands touching my stuff that just smoked lol. put the ballast rebuild in this morning. it works fine. just going to set it up when i am home so i know its not going to light on fire.
no problems here

I must admit the t-shirt is awesome. It says HTGSUPPLY.com on the front on the left side of the chest. the back has a big picture of their logo. (The planter with the light bulb coming out of it) It comes in white or gray, i have the white. Not to make you even more jealous ArtVandolay, but I can't trade for the lighter and sticker...I already have them.

:hubba: Yeah Art your right its got that bottle thingy but bottles here are twist top so no need for opener bud at least not enough to carry a dead lighter. LMAO

Latest posts

Back