just received my lights from HTG Supply... w/ FREE lighter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybear

Reaction score
not only does this spiffy flick lighter burn stuff, logo'ed up with HTG supply on the side, but it also... has a bottle opener built into it!

ok that wasnt really the point, but that i recieved a free lighter with my purchase!

maybe just me but i feel like its a secret handshake/nod that HTG is basically saying we know your not growing tobacco in your basement and here's something that you can use for that product in a few months :bong2:

anyways, not to go off on a tangent here accidently but figured i might as well: has anyone else heard of KopBusters? its made by the same guy Barry Cooper that shows you how to never get caught by the police, a DVD released awhile back u can get on the site below, pretty basic stuff, the free youtube rips of his stuff are worthwhile to look at

well he's back now and he put the sting on the stingers: Odessa, Texas DEA agents

heres the link to the videos with a news bite and a sample from the DVD, pretty impressive stuff: http://nevergetbusted.com/node/178

but what really startled me were the FLIR cameras they used to pick out the house, probably a handheld version like the one they used below straight from the FLIR website:

basically its an infrared thermal scanning camera that picks up heat signatures ie your grow lights. scary ****, if police busted in my door and said they had a warrant even if they didnt (like in the Odessa case) and found my plants i'd be screwed regardless just because of all the hassle in fighting the charges and my parents and my college, etc etc

definitely gets me thinkin about a basement operation instead of an aboveground one...

I have a free spiffy HTG Supply lighter and sticker, too. I'm thinking about selling them on ebay.

i got two:hubba: . ebay, huh?:) .

our fire dept. just purchased one of these flir systems. we all know that our local fd also employs leos'. wonder how many times they use it for personnal reasons? are they allowed to take it home for the evening for some extra-curricular activity?

got the stickers too. (not bumper stickers:eek: :rolleyes: )...bb...

>edit> congrats on your new lights honeybear. what one(s) did you get?...bb...

Im so excited to get one too. My order for my new ballast is supose to be in today!!
I wonder if i will get a sticker and a lighter too?

Maybe we should start an HTG Supply Spiffy Lighter and Sticker Club

Mint condition - complete in original packaging!

HTG.jpg

There store is actually within driving distance for me. It was a hike but i went to there store and picked up a bunch of stuff. I told the guy there that i could have ordered everything online but i wanted to check out the store. He threw a t shirt at me and said "That's why you should come in". I thought it was pretty cool. Really friendly associates and really helpful, i never said what i was growing and they never asked, but they got me all set up.

Im bumbed out now. i just checked UPS and my order aND LIGHTER WONT BE HERE till tommorrow

cadlakmike1 said:
There store is actually within driving distance for me. It was a hike but i went to there store and picked up a bunch of stuff. I told the guy there that i could have ordered everything online but i wanted to check out the store. He threw a t shirt at me and said "That's why you should come in". I thought it was pretty cool. Really friendly associates and really helpful, i never said what i was growing and they never asked, but they got me all set up.

Want to trade the t-shirt for a spiffy new lighter and HTG sticker? :hubba: Now I have to complain about not getting a t-shirt next time I order from them :D I'm really jealous now - I think that t-shirt would qualify you as president of the HTG Spiffy Lighter and Sticker Club.

You have no idea how excited I am now.who cares that I will be able to use my light now that I ordered a balllast from them. I'M GETTING A LIGHTER AND A STICKER!!!! Hell ya free swag. I will be so dissapointed if I don't get one now....
Should be here today

So once I get it will I be in the htg club? I will need to know the hand shake

I think we should do one that takes art leas 2 minutes to complete. Like those guys in the late 80's used to do. I would say we should do something good with the club like those guys in the red monkey hats do for ill children, but I think we will be to stoned and lazy to plan anything good.lol

Well?? Did ya get the stuff? If you get a t-shirt, too, I'm going to be really mad :hubba:

Latest posts

Back