keeping plants close to the same size??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENIE_420

Reaction score
I'm using t5HO's for vegg so I need to keep the lights fairly close. I had cloning issues and now I have my six plants but half of them are 2-3 weeks older, therefore they are taller and bigger. Of course my lights are set up to hang however they need to, lower or higher on either end but I dont like for the fixture to hang uneven if I can help it. All the plants have cloned succesfully and do not need to be trans planted, they are ready to go but they are from two different attempts which caused the size difference. Until I get better at cloning this will happen again I'm sure.
What's the best way to stall a few of them so the younger ones catch up?

You can top the bigger plants and by the time they start new growth the smaller ones will have caught up and in the end be taller "height" wise. I had the same issue this round.

disfigured420 said:
You can top the bigger plants and by the time they start new growth the smaller ones will have caught up and in the end be taller "height" wise. I had the same issue this round.

I do same works fur me ;)

BWD

Put the plants that are smaller on boxes, milk crates, buckets, etc to create an even canopy. You can fim or top if you want to, but some plants are simply going to outgrow others, regardless of the training methods you use. So, rather than try to keep the plants the same height, raise and lower the plants as need be to keep the canopy at the same height.

What Hemp said raise plants to the height desired tie other bigger plants down so your more or less low stress training

O.k. THanks guys and gals, Yes of course I was using blocks of wood and so on, just didnt kno the name "fim".

youtube it. you will find out all you need know about it plus alot more
welcome to the famliy greeine.

Latest posts

Back