Kensington Avenue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Buenas!

Ok then, time for a grow journal.

This baby is a clone and it's growing in soil. 65l bucket if I remember correctly and filled with normal potting soil, sand, peat and leca, no fancy stuff inside.
Lights are at the moment 1x400w MH and 1x150w HPS. Maybe more lights later on when I manage to organize my growroom again and temps come down a bit more outside, now I turn some lights off when it gets really hot. Temps vary from +24celcius up to 30celcius, if +30 I shut a light or two. RH is around 55-60%, actually I have to check if that meter works at all.
For food I have BioNovas supersoil, its a 1 part soil nute and pk13/14 + some magnesium.

Ladies and Gentlemen this is Kensington Avenue.

Welcome.

Parcero

ken 11.8.JPG

gOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PARCERO!

Let's get this rollin, im here! Good growin' friend.

PeaCE,

7GREENEYES :)

Hola, como esta?....Sorry that is all the spanish that I know.:hubba: But glad to see that you are now addicted to this great hobby of growing :D I look forward to watching your baby grow.:watchplant: Green Grow Mojo for your bambina :farm:

Thanks for visiting 7greeneyes and Hushpuppy

Here is a pic five days later.

That back wall has been covered already.

ken 16.8.JPG

nice growth for 5days!!!

...what genetics are you dealing with?

Cheers for visiting 7greeneyes and mr_chow.

Genetics are a bit unknown. Friend of mine ordered some autoflowering seeds via planetskunk. They were blueberry and green-o-matic but this one did not start to autoflower at all so I started cloning it. I have the one I cloned in flower at the moment and it's pretty big plant.

New pics aswell. First is 2 days later, then 1 day later from that and last one is 4 days from that. Its growing nicely.

BOM

18,8.JPG

19.8.JPG

23.8.JPG

Update

Fastforward to date.

First pic is 31.8, second 4.9 and last one is today 8.9

31.8.JPG

4.9.JPG

8.9.JPG

Do you use the PK 13/14 also from BioNova ? And Mag ? Also from them ?

How do you like the SuperSoil ? Still have a bottle of BioGrow that am using but think that for next grow will throw that to garbage nad buy the SuperSoil.

She looks great.

Hello bho_expertz

Yes I have PK 13/14 form bionova aswell but I haven given any of this to this plant yet, only a bit of supersoil and some biobizz grow what was left over from last dude here.
I bought pure magnesium sulphate from pharmacy, 11.45euros for kilo.
I do like that supersoil so far. Lets see how much it works till the end. I haven use this product before. I bought it because I wanted 1part soil nute for vegging.

If you liked BioNova try the TML ( The Missing Link )

bho_expertz said:
If you liked BioNova try the TML ( The Missing Link )

Ok, I see if I can find it. What is it?

Small update.

Miss Kensington is growing nicely. I saw slight yellowing in couple of lower leaves. I gave quite a good feed to her on sunday but perhaps she needs a bit more magnesium. This might also be from spilling the nutes a bit on leaves, will keep close eye and see what direction it's going.

I would actually want to flower this already but I have big plant in flower now which hermied and I want to get rid of that before flipping this one or any other ones. Maybe another week, maybe less. Lets see how long I tolerate looking that nasty ladyboy.

Be well.

P1020791.JPG

Thank you Dr Robertsozki.

Reminder: added magnesium 14.9

Parcero said:
Ok, I see if I can find it. What is it?

"Molecular reconstructor". Helps/promotes the absortion of nutes by the plant. Looking very nice Miss Kensington.

Thanks bho_expertz
I see if I can find that in a hydroshop next time.

Miss Kensington keeps growing. One week and I will flip this baby, I hope.

I'm seeing some yellowing in lower leaves.
I'm guessing magnesium def, maybe N def aswell. I will give both to her today.
It might be in need of flushing aswell for I havent flushed once yet. Actually I'll measure the run off today and see how it is before giving anything.
The mother plant where this clone was taken went flowering with some yellowing in it, dont know if it was a def. or Ph problem or somekind of lockout but I never manage to fix it before she dropped all her leaves. I think this also effected the way how the buds formed- airy. I dont want this to happen again, I have to pay close attention to it now.
Anyone reading and seeing something in the pics I dont, please advice.

Be well

IMG_1167 (640x565) (2).jpg

IMG_1169 (800x600).jpg

k.jpg

Day one in flower.

Not flushed, too much audience. Too bad but no can do.

I really hope I'm alone next week so I can to my thing better than I can do it now.

:) Just curious,...have you tried this strain before, then cloned it or is it totally unknown? Looks to be a sativa dominate something , i think , the leaves look pretty thin from here. Just wondered, i like more sat dom plants.

Hello Solanero

This is a green-o-matic from greenhouse seeds which missed the autoflowering gene or should be. Not sure if it's possible to get a totally different bean from breeders pack, maybe it is.. But if it's that o-matic then its sativa from marocco and I'm still flowering the plant I took the clone from. It grows big and flowers long. I guess its around 90 days now and still goign...

Latest posts

Back