Kinda new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyboy

Train wrecked
Reaction score
I am limited on space.I just got 3 Grand daddy purp clones the other day from a friend.I need to know if they are sativa or indo.My flower room is 7 x 7 with 3 roms and one grapefruit already 2 feet tall in 2nd week of flowering.The GDP's are 8 inches tall.Will I be over grown if I wait and flower them when they reach 12 inches?
Thank you for your support
Tommyboy

tommyboy said:
I am limited on space.I just got 3 Grand daddy purp clones the other day from a friend.I need to know if they are sativa or indo.My flower room is 7 x 7 with 3 roms and one grapefruit already 2 feet tall in 2nd week of flowering.The GDP's are 8 inches tall.Will I be over grown if I wait and flower them when they reach 12 inches?
Thank you for your support
Tommyboy
Welcome to MP. Sounds like your off to a great start. You should have more than enough room for flower. What ya have to remember your plants will stretch 1 to 2 feet once you put them into flower. ;)

Welcome to the forums. Im not positive but i believe that the particular strain is a mix of both sat and indo.

Latest posts

Back