know a little but not enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown47

dank inspector
Reaction score
got 2 ak47's 3 weeks old and look great but yesterday new leaf growth on 1 has yellow ends and the edges r curling up using store bought water and not using any nutes yet will go fri when im off work wut could b the problem? any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello there homegrown47,

All would seem ok, but the leaf does make me curious. I wouldn't worry too much about one or two leaves here and there, but it does pose a question right ? Since your not using any ferts yet, I have to ask is this pre-ferted soil ?
You also didn't mention your lighting set-up, could you be getting them a tad too warm ? Store bought water can be just as deadly to your babies if it contains chlorine, or chloramines. I usually recommend distilled water, but remember that distilled water is void of minerals and other salts that plants do like. A good solution is to trap rain water for use, or allow tap water to sit out open to allow the chemicals to evaporate, and they will after a day or two. If you are going to use tap water, then watch your Ph levels carefully, and water your babies with the water being at an ambient temp.

Good Luck and Good Growing

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back