leaf's yellow, i think i burned em.. (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blank879

Reaction score

i switched lights a couple of weeks ago and some of my leaves got burned i think.. what do you think?

what lights did you have before and what do you have now ?
size of your growing room ?

but they look little burn to me but you will be ok

o yeaaa what nutriens do you use
do you use

before i had a 30w flood light and a 65w spot grow light, now i have two 300w light bulbs, 6000 lumens each, about 16-20 inches over the plants evenly. a cieling fan, like creates a slight breeze lol. not really a grow room just 3 plants in a closet. theyre in potting soil with bloom booster every 2 weeks after 4 weeks. these pics are from today, like 5 minutes ago, they have been growing steady...

It looks like you need a little perlite in your soil.I think a bit of drainage will do them good.The roots may be suffacating.These are clones huh?

looks fine. i would raise the light to 20" consistantly, 22 if it gets real hot in ur closet

because a lack of breeze every now and then can make hot spots which of course will get ur little leaves. so just get the light up to a consistant safe level, so that if your fan turns off for a little while and you dont realize, your dont burn em

perlite should open up my soil and airaite (sp?) it a little shouldnt it?

they're not clones, bagseed.

also, can anyone give a little input on how long i should leave the light on/off now.. ive been on 18/6 for a while.

I like 24 hrs in veg.Yeah,I would trnsplant to a more airated soil.They need it.What type of 300 w lights you have??HPS??MH??

just like they say more air in your soil and you good

idk what kind they are, they look like normal bulbs, but huge. 300watts, 6000 lumens each. dont have any kind of cool light on them

Latest posts

Back