Leaves are still curled...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkerluke

Reaction score
Paranoid noob again,
So I posted my problem on Tuesday, and I said one of my plants was looking droopy and the leaves were starting to curl. I mentioned that I noticed the plant starting to be droopy the night BEFORE I watered it, but most people attributed the symptoms to overwatering. Granted overwatering might have been part of the problem. Quick background: 3.5 weeks old, transplanted last Friday(noticed drooping on Monday, but all plants looked great right after the transplant) to 3 gallon pots, always grown in Fox Farms Ocean Forest, no nutes yet, distilled water from the store, 400W MH bulb, no I don't know the pH (a pH meter is on order). So, could this still be from the overwatering on Tuesday, or some other problem?? Thanks. Pic 1 & 2 are from today, pic 3 is when I notice the droop and curl. The plant is not as droopy today, but if you can tell from the pic a couple of the leaves are more curled.

DSC00835.JPG

DSC00837.JPG

Droopy.jpg

Is there any chance that you may know someone with a ph tester or is it possible that you pick up a cheap ph kit like the colour strips tester kit ! Because nothing can be done IMO to help this problem without Knowing your ph level ...it could be a few different things ! But do be sure to get a calibration kit included with your ph tester ! And digital seems to the word lately !

purplephazes said:
Is there any chance that you may know someone with a ph tester or is it possible that you pick up a cheap ph kit like the colour strips tester kit ! Because nothing can be done IMO to help this problem without Knowing your ph level ...it could be a few different things ! But do be sure to get a calibration kit included with your ph tester ! And digital seems to the word lately !

I should have a pH meter here sometime next week, with a calibration solution...I hope it's not too late for whatever is happening.

Latest posts

Back