Led Gro Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right from the start...what type you have?

As soon as they make them strong enough to produce but inexpensive enough to be cost effective :hitchair: :doh:

Just kidding, :) I would think you should be able to use them for vegging straight away when the seedling breaks the surface of the soil.

I have 90,,100,,120,, could I use them now if so how close can they b ???
appreciate all the info :watchplant:

Depends on the projection angles of the lens. More focused lenses need to be set back until the beams interlink over a good range of others. Less focused can be put closer.
Just make sure they are overlapping at a good rate and youll be fine. Just start flat down on a flat surface and start lifting. You can gauge how far they need to be.

I keep my Leds 12- 24 inches while in veg and bloom seeds not sure but the 20-28 inches

skullcandy said:
I keep my Leds 12- 24 inches while in veg and bloom seeds not sure but the 20-28 inches

Really? I don't keep my 1000W HPS that far away. I would think that there would be a lot of lost lumens that far away. One of the advantages of using T5s and the smaller LEDs is that you can keep them a lot closer to the plants.

lubu75 said:
if any one need information about LED Growlight or want to have them let me know . Thank you . LED is definetly the next and better investigation for Growlights , better result, more vitality , more harvest . cheers
]

The mark up must be huge on these things with LED's and SPAM going so hand in hand.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Really? I don't keep my 1000W HPS that far away. I would think that there would be a lot of lost lumens that far away. One of the advantages of using T5s and the smaller LEDs is that you can keep them a lot closer to the plants.

yes that is what I read on the instructions I received with the light , however I personally do not have the experience with lights or growing to be sure of how they work best just sharing what I read.

why forget about the lumens, I thought that's what helps the plants Gro, please , I need all the help I can. growing outside I can do, just starting to grow inside

thanks for all the info :icon_smile:

buy LED growlights for Indoor , ho wmany plants do you have i know LED growlights they can easy light cover 4 by 4 foot .

cant write anything here how much and what LED they cost etc , sorry

Latest posts

Back