legal bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
These sites that say you can buy legal bud whats the catch behide it becuase I cant firgure it out. Has anyone used these sites before and what are good sites if so? Thanks

Legal bud will not get you high. It contains no THC. It may taste like bud but it's not. It's a waste of perfectly good money. You may as well go buy an ounce from the local pot dealer. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

thanks i thought something was up with that. You just saved me money.

Theres a store near me which sells this so called "legal bud"... its called Spice (google spice smoking and u'll find it)...

And I must admit, although I would take the ganja ANY DAY over it... Spice does get me high. It has a funny, sweet taste, but after one joint of it... I'm pretty high. About the same as if i had had maybe 3/4 of a weed joint.

Personally i dont really like the taste, but i have spice if I have a drugs test coming up... or if i just want the easy option of buying it from a store instead of the dope dealer. Ive already been cautioned a couple of times for carrying weed... so when im out and about (so not at home)... i just have a spice joint and the police cant do shiz about it.

Well this is only one guys experience, so make up ur own mind. It can hardly hurt to try it right?

I bought a big sample pack of this stuff when I was around 17. It cost me $80 and DOES NOT get you high and tastes like you rolled up some spices out of the kitchen in a joint and smoked it:). Terrible...do not waste your money!!! Buy beans:D. They seldom disappoint.

legal high :) yaaa and if that stuff get u high i bet u cango to Home Depot and buy plywood made of cocaine :):)

no such thing as a free puppy. and allways look a gift horse in the mouth.....if it sounds too good 2 b true....

I have some here that came with a vape I bought. never tried it.

I have some here that came with a vape I bought. never tried it.
Wouldn't bother even, Puffin. Glorified pot pourri is all it is. Gave me a sore throat, and that's about it.

Ahh, yes, I did a large research campaign several years back on "legal" buds, let me let you in on a little secret...

Those legal buds are just designer HOPS buds. Why Hops? Simply because it's in the Cannabaceae family. Don't waste your money on that. If you CAN'T smoke the real deal, send me a PM and I can help you out. In my research I've discovered some good legal alterantives, which can't be discussed openly in the forums, or the threads get closed.

Latest posts

Back