legallization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmin

Reaction score
why could marijuana be legal...its only legal in some states like alaska, peurto rico, and jamacia...dont u think this is a little crazy? if alaska is legal to carry weed, why could the rest of the united states be legal? hmm, let me think here...i think it is really unfair to the other states that there is a lot of pot heads.

... This thread is more suited for a new catagory.

Anyway, Tech. speaking ir maybe allowed to carry marijuana in such places at alaska, but it doesn't matter.
And not to be a smart ass, and i just told you this in person, Jamaica isn't a state. it's an island. anyway I think it's not unfair nor unjust, i just don't think that people should have to spend up 2 or over 14 years for Marijuana related charges... while other's such as Rapist's walk the streets with in 18 months on good behavior.

Marijuana is not legal in Jamaica...it is tolerated, but not legal. It is not legal to carry marijuana in Alaska...it is legal to have it and use it in your home, but if you are caught transporting it they confiscate it and charge you the same as anywhere else. Go to the NORML site, it has listings of whats legal in each state. To continue to spread these rumors does not help the cause...only helps the government to keep uninformed sheeple under thier thumb.

Peace...j.b.

jb im new and this was just a question...or say my opinion, but thank you for settin my question straight. the reason why i said that is to see if it was a rumor. many people talk where im from sayin this stuff...so i wuz asking for someone elses opinion on it.

Dear JB, It isn't considered spreading a rumor when your bringing up a topic for discussion, that is what this forum is for, correct, adding information to your data base, I don't act like the queen of sheeba everytime i know that i'm right on something, and when i'm wrong i learn new things. Also It's good you've brought up the NORML site, it is full of useful information. Just remember in future posts that just because someone is mis-informed doesn't make them "spreading rumors". Well have a good one.
-Pranic

P.S. It isn't nice to call people sheeple, No matter how blindy they may follow, there is hope yet.

from rawilson.com........the guns and dope party.......support raw in his time of need....

My party, the Guns and Dope Party, invites extremists of both right and left to unite behind our shared goals of:

Get those pointy-headed Washington bureaucrats off our backs and off our fronts too!

Guns for everybody who wants them; no guns for those who don't want them

Drugs for everybody who wants them; no drugs for those who don't want them

Freedom of choice, free love,free speech, free Internet and free beer

California secession -- Keep the anti-gun and ant-dope fanatics on the Eastern side of the Rockies

Lotsa wild parties every night by gun-toting dopers

Animal protection -- Support your right to keep and arm bears

no...this is about legallizing marijuana...not guns, but great suggestion though.

vitocorleone said:
f
Drugs for everybody who wants them; no drugs for those who don't want them

sounds fair to me.. .. .,.,.............

dont u wish that it was legal in the us

Sorry if I came off as being flippant, Jazmin. Some days I'm so without hope of seeing any changes in the situation, that I probably shouldn't post on those days. I wasn't refering to you when I wrote "sheeple". I apologize for not having thought thru my original post.

Peace...j.b.

i wish it was legal every where we go the whole world will be stoned lol

Latest posts

Back