Lemon Skunk at the chop...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Took my Lemon Skunk down tonight...she had about 20 percent amber which is a lil further then I take most of my girls, but her buds were looking like jewels and I wanted to give them a lil more time. She didn't yield well but I have a feeking it will make up for it in punch.

Some pics before defoliation and after.

20130308_194622.jpg

20130308_194626.jpg

20130308_194630.jpg

20130308_194636.jpg

20130308_194642.jpg

20130308_194719.jpg

20130308_194724.jpg

20130308_194751.jpg

20130308_200805.jpg

20130308_200809.jpg

20130308_200813.jpg

20130308_200818.jpg

Congrats, looks good to me. never grown her before is she normally heavier than that? nice and green! no yellow off, oh yeah you feed to the end huh, organically or chem?

heavy yield or not, that looks like some dank. :48:

HighBrixMMJ said:
Congrats, looks good to me. never grown her before is she normally heavier than that? nice and green! no yellow off, oh yeah you feed to the end huh, organically or chem?

No she yellowed on me. I just cut the yellow fan leaves off before I took the pics. I use chem nutrients. GH 3 part.

ShOrTbUs said:
heavy yield or not, that looks like some dank. :48:

Yeah I quick dried a lower bud and smoked it and I am fried. Can't wait to smoke a better bud that has been well cured. Probably lights out...:D :hubba:

Very nice Hammy!I'm currently running Swazi Skunk and just love the buzz she gives.Have been looking for another skunk to try.Plan on getting some beans in a few weeks and I must say you may have swayed the vote.

hammy this is the cannabis cup cut?

ShOrTbUs said:
hammy this is the cannabis cup cut?

Not sure of the specifics but I believe she was a Cannabis Cup winner from a contest in a western state.

Looks good. Def not a cash crop cut. But a lemony head stash that will pucker some lips after a good cure :)

Looks great,
like everything else you grow. Man I would love to try that.
Was that from a cut, or seed?

HomieHogleg

Those buds look like they need to be tested I volunteer!

Hamster Lewis meet Hamster Loki my Russian Fancy Dwarf boo boo bear.

image.jpg

damn thats a pretty nice plant. It sucks the law is so uptight about all of thise here in America . It would be great if we could have conventions and trade clones

nouvellechef said:
Looks good. Def not a cash crop cut. But a lemony head stash that will pucker some lips after a good cure :)

Thanks bro...yeah this is A+ bud for personal intake only. I am good with that. I will be trying a reveg on the bottom of her. Hopefully I can get a keeper cut or two. I got 2 in the fridge but not sure they will make it.

HomieHogleg said:
Looks great,
like everything else you grow. Man I would love to try that.
Was that from a cut, or seed?

HomieHogleg

Thanks bro...this was from clone.

2Dog said:
Those buds look like they need to be tested I volunteer!

Hamster Lewis meet Hamster Loki my Russian Fancy Dwarf boo boo bear.

Thanks 2....man that is a big boy ya got there. Does he speak Russian? ;)

TommyTwoTokes said:
damn thats a pretty nice plant. It sucks the law is so uptight about all of thise here in America . It would be great if we could have conventions and trade clones

Thanks triple T...there are places like that out there. Usually private sites that you need an invite to get into. Regardless you always have to be careful.

wow man nice. showing off are you hammy. what do you think happen to the yield.

Sin inc said:
wow man nice. showing off are you hammy. what do you think happen to the yield.

Thanks Sin...I think for one she just isn't a heavy yielder. Combine that with this being my first run with her and a plastic one gallon pot over a one gallon Smart Pot and this is what you wind up with. She leans Sativa and I could have fed her a lot heavier. I am good with her yielding light so long as the smoke is straight fire.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro...this was from clone.

Thanks 2....man that is a big boy ya got there. Does he speak Russian? ;)

He speaks 2Dog he's so soft and sweet smaller than he looks he easily fits into my palm. I feed him well :D I got a dude because hamsters don't always make great moms...I wanted him to have a bro Thor but they didn't get along...go figure right? :p

Very nice. What was the yellowing (which you cut) due to? Light burn or nutrients? (I'm having lots of yellow of fan leaves with my AK after 8 wks (think HPS burned them) and buds/triches are at a standstill - not sucking up much water. I hope it finishes well.) How long was flowering?

Latest posts

Back