lemon weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i gess having a hermie is bad i always looked at it like a good thing cuzz i always got bud off of all plants i dident have to factor in the male part of taking half of my plants but yea that does sound pritty good i think next year im ordering some seeds to get a good start and a clean slate mabe mix my own or something who knows well later

How is hick spreading lies?

skunk_uk said:
hick dont spread lies..... believe this is true! go to greenhouse seeds site! "100% hermaphrodite free" thats on their site! also they have new color coated + coded seeds so u an get a mix packet! pioneers - best in the business!!!! believe - but dont take my word for it go 2 www.greenhouseseeds.nl !!!!!!! peace!!
oh they wont ship directly to the states or so their site says......:hubba:

I "don't lie.. ;).. predominately.. femminised seeds are more than "twice" the price of standard seeds. So greenhouse is having a "sale".. don't try to make me out a liar over a single banks sales prices. Without even venturing to look, I'd bet there is not another site/seedbank/breeder selling femm'ed for less than their standards.
He already stated that he lives in the states, GH says they won't ship there.. So your point is negligable, at best.
He has obviously bred and propogate the "lemon breed" for a few years. He's also mentioned a possiblr desire to X to his strain with the purchase seeds. 50% of the genetic structure is dominated by the male plant. To concoct ANY type of successfull breeding project, you have to choose/input quality male genetics.. Considering this, there isn't a single reason to throw his money away on "femminised" seeds...IMO

Latest posts

Back