Let the madness begin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Here is a CL ad I saw in my local CL looking for investors in the upcoming WA state Legal MJ Production.

madman said:
Marijuana will be raised in greenhouses & enclosed indoor grows structures; coupled with hydroponics. Tilapia will be raised in fish ponds and the fish waste will be transferred directly to the marijuana root systems though the hydroponics network.

Sounds like it's goin' get crazy up north! This guy is looking for a 2 mil investment.

hXXp://modesto.craigslist.org/bfs/3831395866.html

I don't want gmo'd farm raised tilapia **** in my root system, yuck. You know the fish food is gmo. He's got it all figured out...I didn't read the article, I will.

i thought tilapia were salt water fish? hmmm... i've had it several times, and always thought because of all the similarities it shares with the flounder. that it would too be a salt water fish.

I don't know what others experiences have been with Aquaponics, but I think it's great. I would love to do it myself.
As to this guys set up/intentions/ experience/business plans, I won't comment.

Interesting to say the least.

YYZ Skinhead said:
This is a perfectly awesome punk album title. :guitar: :headbang:

I think it's an old DK song haha!

Latest posts

Back