Let's share our stashboxes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow stoney i wish my stash box looked like that on the inside.

night501 said:
wow stoney i wish my stash box looked like that on the inside.
I wish it did too man! If you put my 4 unit hydro from the DIY area together and use it, you too can have a stash like this...

Stoney Bud said:
Here's my stash and the boxes I keep it in.

And of course, The Dink had to get into the pic...

Left to right: Big Bud, Snow White and Aurora Indica.

Hey Stoney and others, do you check them much after 3 months or so curing? If they make it that long.:ccc:

Cute Kitty Kitty! :)

Elephant Man said:
Hey Stoney and others, do you check them much after 3 months or so curing?
I open the baggies once a week for a couple of hours and then close it up again. The Big Bud is 11 months old. The Snow White is 6 months old and the Aurora Indica is about a month old.

It's Stoney's stash!

Stoney Bud said:
I open the baggies once a week for a couple of hours and then close it up again. The Big Bud is 11 months old. The Snow White is 6 months old and the Aurora Indica is about a month old.

It's Stoney's stash!

Thanks Stoney. I guess I am doomed. I am gonna have to pinch a nug everytime I check on them if that be the case. My buddy Fing told me about blending, and I am pretty sure I tried it a few times but I don't remember...:joint: :stoned: :confused2:

ZenLunatic said:
You got it brother, you've got a fine selection my friend :yay: lmao, sure would be fun to be neighbours!

Cheers and good green mojo all around...

zL
Hey Zen would we ever get anything done. :D

Ive got jars...they just arent full of herbs...Not for a several weeks atleast...:(
.......but I am having and affair with my 2' Hand blown water bong:eek: :bongin:

I have crap stashed all over, but this box is only for the essentials.:cool:
Zig-Zags and a couple of pocket sized pieces of glass...The grinder has a keef screen and a bottom chamber to collect the 'goodness';)

stash.jpg

All I need in life.

I just use a little bag a pair of MP3 speakers comes in, it holds the essentials, a little weed, a few wraps, and my lighters.

That bong is my baby, about two years old, my first one I ever bought.

So sentimental.

Someone stole my brand new spoon...

PICT0026.JPG

Latest posts

Back