light burn or not enough light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorvapor

Reaction score
everything is going good.I have had some leave edges with the tips pointing up,some leaves taco'ed for a day, then their back to normal.
im not to woried about any of it at this point,BUT:confused: i would just like to know what you guys/girls think.im using two 5500 lumen blue spectrum cfl's.
just tryin to find out if my obama momma's are asking for more light.yes i named them great,huh.anyways if you think its light burn let me know.
my ph got off for two days last week,so some of the wrinkled leaves are that.i now control my ph very well.no more slacken.so here are the numbers.
ph.5.5-5.7 temp are70-76.8 water three times a day.6 hours apart.im on 18-6 hour cycle. nutes-i have a small resw.with 3 gallons.5 ml floragro-2.5ml microgro-2.5 ml floragro per gallon. ppm's are low. like 400-550
humidity-50-60.

100_0190[1].jpg

100_0191[1].jpg

100_0192[1].jpg

100_0193[1].jpg

100_0194[1].jpg

100_0195[1].jpg

Your environment seems pretty ideal. Maybe bump the nutes up, like u said they are pretty low.

I think your lights could move a little closer.

gagjababy said:
yeah a lot closer!!
so you don't think the edges of the leaves turning up are heat burn or light burn.i made those terms up,but you know what i mean.
maybe they need more nutes and that the cause of the edges turning up(check third picture).

thanks and peace

I agree. Move the lights much closer than they are. As close as you can get them. The bump in nutes will probably help them alot. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Looks great. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back