Lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
I was wondering if Ive been running 24/7 in my vegg room could i switch to 18/6. Could that affect my babies. green mojo to all.:p :icon_smile:

nope no effect as far as stress. but running 18/6 just isnt as good as 24/0

18/6 will cause some additional stretch to occur, but it won't "hurt" them per se....

I agree with these guys, will not hurt them, but it might encourage some stretch. Only time I would veg at anything under 24/0 is of I were growing in the heat of the summer and having issues keeping my tent cool. Then I would have the light off during the hours it was hottest. Jmo

Well, it will almost certainly cause them to stretch. And while it will not kill them or cause hermies, I would call stretch as affecting the babies. Why are you wanting to cut your lighting back by a third? If you are not having heat issues, there is really no upside to less hours.

I was just wondering. I've heard people say that was a good. Thing to do. Imma take if Advice Ms. Goddess. Thanks a lot

When it comes to light cycles during veg stage I'm a true believer in giving them all you got 24/0 and be consistant, stay with what you started with. Short internode spacing is the ticket. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back