little black box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
I just got my digital vape, it is great :aok:

the controls are simple, it hits easy, cleans easier and seems like a bit less weed is used[I get 4-5 hits out of each loading of just a bit more than a 1 hit bowl] ;)

I notice the buzz of this Haze is almost electric, but the WillieNelson is truely spectacular :woohoo:

btw, even though I can see in the microscope that all the trichs are gone, the spent weed is delicious on salad, or in PBJand aint none wasted at all :aok:

BuddyLuv said:
The PB&J is a new one to me!

well, after you vape the weed, it isnt at all burnt, it smelled sooooo good, so I tasted it, it was kinda like grape nuts only much softer and I put it on cereal, then a salad, then some in an omelet, then lastly in the PB&J...if the vape didnt get it, the gullet got it, eh :aok:

WOW,Talkin about recycling. Nothing wasted here no evidence left behind.

yeah, I love this vape..can even take whatever size hit I want, hard to load it small enuf for 1 hit though ;)

BTW, PB&J is peanut butter and jelly sandwich ;)

That is awesome Puffin, I need to try vaporizers sometime. Do you grind the bud up before you put it in there or do you just pop a bud in?

yeah i need to invest in one. i made a convection vape used it a couple times & boy i was high. constructed outta vase, new soilder iron w/ s.s. measuring spoon bowl, dimmer switch, blah, blah, blah. ill post pics if i feel up to it. i also bought digi heat gun but thats as far as that one went. congrats on the new piece & im sure youll enjoy.;0

Latest posts

Back