Long Veg Cycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen to crazy.... Also if you are really trying to get the most amount of yield from a certain area, what you can do is SOG or SCROG or LST. I would try scrog or LST if i were you. What you do is while still young in veg i would super crop the heck out of it while FIM'ing or TOP'ing a few times to make sure you have a few branches busting up thin you can start to LST her. Just start tying down the taller branches so you have an even canopy. And after say a month i would throw into flower with a SCROG... That way you can maximize your yield to how wide your grow area is... Look on youtube for SCROG...

Crazy Horse said:
:rofl: . U don't pinch during flowering cycle silly. And I pinch more than just "one" spot on my stems, so it will make the majority of the stem thicker. It's the same principle as vegging longer. Vegging longer will give u larger stems right? In relation, vegging longer gives u larger buds right? Making any sense yet? Show me one plant that has skinny stems that produces a huge yield, and I will show u 50 plants with thick stems that will out produce that plant. ;)
I think real factors that determine yield are topping, LST, and other training grow methods such as SCrog. If the stems are strong enough and grow properly without supercropping I don't see a reason to use it.

This is what happened when I supercropped:

Supercrop.jpg

The green lines are an attempt at outlining the stem to show it leaning over at the supercropped section, is it really that difficult to decipher? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back