Look what I found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey time how are you havent seen you in a bit either. Ive just been dedicating alot of time learning more and caring to my babies. I was so disappointed when the AN forums got shut down, but now were on this wonderful forum with so many helpful people, and now your here time its nice to see some old faces kinda.
I'm not exactly sure what this guy died from I do know he was really old. I'm pretty sure SmokinMom that it wasnt electrical ballast failure lol. As far as I know when I tested it out with my 1000w light and everything worked no sparks or weird noises or anything, but thank you for putting that thought in my mind lol.
And yes clever_intuition I think I have been been blessed by the green gods. I will make it my mission to thank them in my own dank way.

Homemadegravity said:
hey time how are you havent seen you in a bit either. Ive just been dedicating alot of time learning more and caring to my babies. I was so disappointed when the AN forums got shut down, but now were on this wonderful forum with so many helpful people, and now your here time its nice to see some old faces kinda.
I'm not exactly sure what this guy died from I do know he was really old. I'm pretty sure SmokinMom that it wasnt electrical ballast failure lol. As far as I know when I tested it out with my 1000w light and everything worked no sparks or weird noises or anything, but thank you for putting that thought in my mind lol.
And yes clever_intuition I think I have been been blessed by the green gods. I will make it my mission to thank them in my own dank way.

joint and fan leaf made with his equipment on his head stone would be
cool. I believe in karma.. it might be a pain to actually find out
and do such a thing. But it may bring you bigger and better, Karma.

:)

Good idea I've been keeping an eye on the funeral section in the paper maybe i could find something in there that would take me to his grave. Well hopefully hes keepin the angels happy up there with his growin skills. God bless him. R.I.P fellow grower best of luck in the after life i promise your equipment will be put to good use.
I just popped a few more seeds for my next adventure so this one is for him.

So I've got a question for ya'll. On the ballast i just got it says on a warning sticker 1000 watt MAX, S52. But on the bulb box says i should use a s50. I have a 250w hps light that i plugged in there. Everything worked it fired up rite away and i let it run for a little while. But it got really really hot. Is this normal? Should I not put that 250 in there? The ballast is from Sunlight Supply Inc. I looked it up but just couldnt find any real info on it. Can someone please help.

I Read in the paper where this guy dies smoking weed that was too strong. I hope that wasn`t him.

I don't think it was the weed that killed him, he might have had some sort of condition and the weed was just so good it made him freak out. Then he died...

you could always email sunlight supply with any info that's on the ballast and see what they say...

:D Well we know he died with his head in the clouds like us!:D

That is really awesome dude! I can't believe you found that s***!:holysheep: But I'm sure you deserve it. Like clever intuition said you were blessed by the Bud Gods! Keep the man's legacy going and grow some primo buds for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make sure that all my new found glory will be put to good use. And I'm sure the gods above will help out and bless my crops for years to come. Hopefully the old man didnt die because of some funky bud. I'm sure he would of rather seen his stuff go to good use rather then the garbage. I will make sure to post pics when the stuff is in full use. By the way the old guys name was Frank, a brother to some, a dad to others and from what I found probably a loyal stoner like the rest of us. God bless him R.I.P. Might seem a little weird but a moment of silence for him please.

thats awesome. Now you can make ya own strain and name it after him in some way. that frank dank

I think he was my great great uncle so now ya gotta give me 20% of yield from whatever you grow! ya kno, keepin the family happy :heart:

Latest posts

Back